Saša Radikon is the vigneron behind Radikon. The family winery is located in the north-east of Italy’s Friuli-Venezia Giulia region and, while it might be small, its methodologies are pioneering and set the benchmark for natural and orange wines across the globe.
Radikon Jakot 2013 (Michelin-starred wine)
- Country: Italy
- Region: Friuli Venezia Giulia
- Type of Wine: Orange
- Bottle Size: 500mL
100% Friulano| Natural, Organic, Bio-dynamic
Jakot is a wine with an orange-yellow color. The nose is intense with aromas of almond, tropical fruit, followed by spicy notes. In the mouth it is ample, of extraordinary complexity, balanced and fresh. 42 months ageing in oak big barrels, then 18 months in bottle.
- Free delivery for orders over HK$500.
- HK$100 delivery fee for orders below HK$500.
- Self pick-up available in Sheung Wan 1-6pm daily.
- Deliver to Hong Kong only.
- Orders will be delivered in 3-5 business days.