Saša Radikon is the vigneron behind Radikon. The family winery is located in the north-east of Italy’s Friuli-Venezia Giulia region and, while it might be small, its methodologies are pioneering and set the benchmark for natural and orange wines across the globe.
Radikon Oslavje 2013
- Country: Italy
- Region: Friuli Venezia Giulia
- Type of Wine: Orange
- Bottle Size: 500mL
Chardonnay 40%, Pinot Grigio 30%, Sauvignon 30% | Natural, Organic, Bio-dynamic
Spontaneous fermentation in contact with skins without temperature control. At the end of alcoholic fermentation vats are filled and closed and the wine remains in contact with the skins for 3-4 months. Aging in oak barrels of 25/35 Hl for about 40 months. Unfiltered, unclarified. No SO2 added during the process.
- Free delivery for orders over HK$500.
- HK$100 delivery fee for orders below HK$500.
- Self pick-up available in Sheung Wan 1-6pm daily.
- Deliver to Hong Kong only.
- Orders will be delivered in 3-5 business days.