Saša Radikon is the vigneron behind Radikon. The family winery is located in the north-east of Italy’s Friuli-Venezia Giulia region and, while it might be small, its methodologies are pioneering and set the benchmark for natural and orange wines across the globe.
Radikon Ribolla 2013
- Country: Italy
- Region: Friuli Venezia Giulia
- Type of Wine: Orange
- Bottle Size: 500mL
100% Ribolla Gialla | Natural, Organic, Bio-dynamic
Ribolla Radikon Orange Wine, biodynamic, 4 months on the skins, no added sulphur, rich, structured savoury wine for hearty food.
Collio features sloped, terraced vineyards and soil – called 'ponca' in dialect – that imparts lots of minerality to the wines. Ponca, or flysch, has layers and blends of minerals from the prehistoric sea bed, clay and sandstone.
- Free delivery for orders over HK$500.
- HK$100 delivery fee for orders below HK$500.
- Self pick-up available in Sheung Wan 1-6pm daily.
- Deliver to Hong Kong only.
- Orders will be delivered in 3-5 business days.